POWERSCHOOL MAIN PAGE
PowerSchool is a student information system that we use at Egan to share information between students, teachers, and parents. Students can track their own progress, parents have immediate access to their student's grades, and teachers gain timesaving administrative tools.
Parents and students will receive Usernames and Passwords at the beginning of the year, by regular mail. These allow private access to PowerSchool from any PC or Mac with Internet access.
Choose Powerschool Login in the sidebar Navigation to login to Powerschool. Questions about usernames and passwords, please contact Egan Office.
Choose Using Powerschool in the sidebar Navigation to learn how to use Powerschool.
Benefits for students:
- Access homework assignments
- Track progress during the quarter
- View grades and credits
Benefits for parents:
- Access up-to-date student performance data
- Track assignments and attendance
- Discuss performance issues with student using current assignment status and grades
- Read daily bulletin
- Receive email reports
- Communicate easily with teachers